BC Legal is a bespoke occupational disease litigation practice acting exclusively for defendants.
The firm prides itself in providing excellent client care and applying the highest technical standards and expertise to claims handling. We work for several major insurers and their clients, as well as corporate clients and public bodies. We offer a highly competitive remuneration packages, including an excellent bonus scheme and benefits.
The firm is rapidly growing, and as such, we have several new vacancies for our existing offices in Southend-on-Sea, Birmingham, Ipswich and Leeds.
We are looking for dedicated and ambitious:
- Lawyers with up to 5 years' PQE (we will also consider newly qualified) preferably with personal injury EL/disease experience (claimant or defendant).
- We currently have 2 vacancies for training contracts commencing in June 2018. Successful candidates will have a minimum 2:1 degree and will have completed the LPC (we will also consider candidates who intend to undertake the LPC on a part time basis during their training contract).
- With 0-3 years of practical experience, preferably with a personal injury EL/disease background (claimant or defendant).
- We are offering two training contracts per annum.
- Experienced administrative, secretarial and finance staff.