- Litigation Friends Not Immune to the Consequences of ‘Fundamental Dishonesty’ Findings: AX and BX (by their Litigation Friend CX) v ZZ (Middlesbrough County Court, 2019)
- Italian Court of Appeal Upholds ‘Unique Precedent’ That Mobile Phones Cause Brain Tumours
- MoD Records Spike in Employers’ Liability Claims After 4-Years of Consistent Decline – Coincidence or Not?
- Plexus Law’s Manchester Office Processes Complaints of Sexual Harassment at Christmas Party
- MedCo Publishes New ‘Qualifying Criteria’ for Reporting Organisations to Maintain Ethics in Practice
- University of East Anglia Set to Embark on Novel Research into the Cognitive Effects of Football-Related Head Trauma
- Increasing Incidence of ‘Selfie Wrist’, ‘Text Neck’ and ‘iPhone Thumb’ Observed by Clinicians in the UK and South Korea?
- ‘Nudging’ Construction Industry Workers to Adopt Sun-Safety Activities – An IOSH Update for Practitioners
- Application of QOCS in ‘Mixed’ Claims on Appeal: Brown v Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis & Anor  EWCA Civ 1724
- Government Clarifies Dupuytren’s Contracture Prescription Under Social Security Regime, with Miners’ Union Claiming ‘Thousands’ Are Eligible for Disablement Benefit
- ABI Decides Against Judicial Review of New PI Discount Rate in England and Wales
- HSE Enhances Vibration Exposure Calculator (Link Provided in Article)
- Claimant PI Firm Condemns UK Health Products Regulator for Not Banning Breast Implants Linked with Rare Cancer