- ‘Landmark’ Employment Case on Worker Status and its Influence on Employers’ Liability Claims: Uber BV & Ors v Aslam & Ors  UKSC 5
- Reliance on Witness Statements ‘Inadvertently’ Disclosed Through ‘Incompetence’: Barclay-Watt & Ors v Alpha Panareti Public Ltd & Ors  EWHC 642 (Comm)
- Future Medical Treatments Settled by Unilateral Agreement in Scottish Mesothelioma Claim
- Successful Australian Workers’ Compensation Claim for RCS-Exposed Employee with Lupus
- Complex Injuries Solicitors Command Guideline Hourly Rates Review to Take into Account ‘Rates Claimed’
- Transitional Period for Guernsey’s Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme Ends This Month
- Denmark Takes Action to Prevent the Risk of Cancer Caused by De Facto Asbestos Substitute – Will the UK Follow Suit?
- US State Funds Research into Links Between Fracking and Cancer – Implications for the UK?
- Impact of Financial Dependency Fixing at the Date of Death in Fatal Claims: Rix v Paramount Shopfitting Company Ltd  EWHC 2398 (QB)
- Supplying ‘Wholly Unreliable’ Evidence is not ‘Fundamentally Dishonest’: Brint v Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 290 (QB)
- EL/PL Claims Excluded from Small Claims Track Reform – For Now – As 31 May Enforcement Date is Set
- ‘Shabby’ Ministerial Proposal Makes Autumn 2021 Discount Rate Change in Northern Ireland an Unlikely Eventuality
- Leading Occupational Health Expert Consultancy Recommends 0.5 mg/m3 Daily Exposure Limit for Metalworking Fluid in Engineering Sector
- Danish Researchers Call for Revised Regulations on Silica, as Increased Scleroderma Incidence at Sub-Exposure Limit Levels Are Detected
- The Vital Importance of ‘Context’ When Assessing the Risk of Foreseeable Injury? Needle v Swallowfield Plc  EWHC 2759 (QB)
- Interplay Between Elements of Breach and Causation When Establishing Negligence Liability: Norfolk County Council v Durrant  EWHC 3590 (QB)
- CRU Performance Data for 2020 Lays Bare 45% Annual Decline in EL Claims
- Personal Injury Reforms Scheduled for May Rollout, After 4th Government-Led Postponement
- Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan Published, but Occupational Cancer Register Concept is Shelved?
- Unintended Consequences of COVID-19 Infections: Surging Increase in Musculoskeletal Complications Affecting Remote Workers?
- Researchers Discover Inverse Association Between Sustained Outdoor Work and Breast Cancer Among Nordic Women Over 50-Years of Age