- Judgement Entered After Defence Was Filed – Still Judgment in Default? Smith v Berrymans Lace Mawer Service Co. & Anor  EWHC 1904 (QB)
- States of Jersey Publish Eligibility Criteria for Statutory Mesothelioma Payment Scheme
- LV=, Ageas and Admiral Reveal ‘Ogden Impact’ in More H1 Results
- Researchers Surprised by Hypertension Risk Among Workers Exposed to Low-Level Radiation
- Excessive Potassium Permanganate Exposure in a Thriving UK Textile Industry – An Occupational Health Risk?
- Upcoming Interlocutory Hearing to Consider Strike Out of NIHL Claims Handled by Heptonstalls Solicitors for Payment of Incorrect Court Fee
- Could Public Pleas for Ford Motor Company Workers to Provide Witness Evidence Indirectly Increase Asbestos-Related Disease Liability?
- US Jury Rejects Talc-Cancer Claim – 6th Successful Defence and Counting
- Slater & Gordon UK Recovers in Opening Year as Separate Business
- Unite and Thompsons Solicitors Introduce Silica Dust Register to Authenticate History of Exposure
- Did Monsanto ‘Bully’ Weedkiller Critics to Escape Cancer Claims?
- Non-Party Access to Court Documents Involving Asbestos Manufacturer and Supplier: Cape Intermediate Holdings Ltd v Dring (Asbestos Victims Support Groups Forum UK)  UKSC 38
- The ‘Show Cause’ Threshold for Mesothelioma Claims Under PD 3D: Helm v William Kenyon & Sons Ltd and Somewatch Ltd  EWHC 1108 (QB)
- Insurers Consider Judicial Review Challenge of (-)0.25% Discount Rate, As Direct Line Announces Half-Year Financial Performance
- Italian Workers’ Compensation Authority (INAIL) Ordered to Pay Out to 4th Mobile Phone User with Cancer
- Another US Court Slashes Product Liability Damages in Glyphosate-Cancer Litigation
- Industrial Disease Risk Among Hospital Staff Working with Deprox Machines?