- Occupational Computer Mouse Use ‘Significantly Contributed’ Towards Employee’s Tennis Elbow, Finds Australian Tribunal: Mansfield and Comcare (Compensation)  AATA 3917
- UK Government Permitted to Appeal Finding that the Recovery of CRU Payments from Insurers Can, in Chose Circumstances, Contravene the European Convention on Human Rights
- Comparing Audiometry Produced Manually Against Audiometry Produced Automatically: Pure Tone vs Békésy
- Coventry City Council Procures Vibration-Measuring Gloves for Highway Crew: Suitable for Vibration Risk Assessments?
- ‘Gunfire’ Caused Early Medical Discharge from British Army with NIHL, Says 41-Year-Old Soldier
- Fatal Accident Act 1976 Dependency Claims as a ‘Separate Statutory Cause of Action’?
- New Solicitors’ Guideline Hourly Rates Proposed, as CJC Publishes Consultation
- Hilary Meredith Fined £8,000 for Breaching SRA Rules
- Impact of ‘Lifestyle Choices’ on Loss of Earnings Calculations: Constance v Ministry of Defence & Anor  EWHC 3029 (QB)
- When CRU Recoveries Breach the Human Rights Act 1998: Aviva Insurance Ltd & Anor, R (On the Application Of) v The Secretary of State for Work and Pensions  EWHC 3118 (Admin)
- It Was ‘Only a Matter of Time’ Before Ex-Professional Rugby Players Launched Neurodegenerative Disease Group Litigation, as 40 Ex-Professional Footballers with Suspected CTE Wait in the Wings
- Forum of Complex Injury Solicitors Insistent on ‘Market Rate’ Approach to Guideline Hourly Rates Review