- Silica-Related Lymphadenopathy – a Pathological Condition of the Lungs Attributable to Dust: Badenoch v Granite Transformations Pty Ltd  NSWDDT 1
- Unintended Consequences of COVID-19 Infections – Neglected Risk Assessments Leading to EL/PL Accident Claims
- Represented Claimants in Sub-£5,000 RTA Litigation Seek ENT Reports for Tinnitus, as Inflated ‘Mixed Claim’ Fears Unravel
- CFA Research Unearths £540 Hourly Rates for Grade D Fee Earner in Claimant PI Sector – Adding Fuel to the Checkmylegalfees.com Fire?
- National Archives’ ‘Find Case Law’ Replaces BAILII After 20 Years of Government Contracted Service
- Unsecured Creditors of Roberts Jackson Solicitors Anticipate Measly 1.5% Dividend, as WIP Fails to Meet Expectations
- ‘Clear and Compelling’ Justification is Crucial When Charging Rates Above Guideline Hourly Rates: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd & Ors v LG Display Co. Ltd & Anor (Costs)  EWCA Civ 466
- When Will the Damages Claims Portal Be Mandatory for Defendant Solicitors?
- CPRC Sub-Committee on Costs Begins Work on Extending Fixed Recoverable Costs
- British Manufacturer Unveils World’s First ‘Real-Time Detector’ of Respirable Crystalline Silica – the ‘Next Asbestos’ – in Airborne Dust Mixtures
- The Significance of 1965 When Determining Foreseeability of Asbestos-Related Injury in Mesothelioma Claims: Watt v Lend Lease Construction (Europe) Ltd  CSOH 23
- Court Clamps Down on Costs Building Tactics in Low Value Abuse Claims: TRX v Southampton Football Club Ltd  EWHC B7 (Costs)
- British Airways Pilots Pursue Compensation for Repetitive Neck Strain Injury Instigated by Anti-Terrorism Procedures
- Cape Disclosure Following Supreme Court Ruling in Cape v Dring  UKSC 38 Exposes Date of Knowledge in Regards to the Injurious Potential of Asbestos
- Government Actuary Revises the Personal Injury Discount Rate in Northern Ireland to Minus 1.5%