- Ambiguous Pre-Litigation ‘Admission’ Prompts Discussion on the Recoverability of Inquest Costs: Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service v Veevers  EWHC 2550 (Comm)
- Confiding in Evidence Pertaining to Historic Asbestos Exposure from a ‘Vulnerable Man with Brain Damage’: Smith v Secretary of State for Transport  EWHC 1954 (QB)
- Civil Justice Council’s Review of Solicitors’ Guideline Hourly Rates Pushed Back Beyond 2020?
- European Commission Focuses on Workplace Exposure to Acrylonitrile, Nickel Compounds and Benzene in 4th Revision of Carcinogens and Mutagens Directive
- Cohabitees of Deceaseds to Qualify for Fatal Accident Bereavement Award from 6 October
- 122nd UPDATE TO PRACTICE DIRECTIONS: Novel Precedent T in Force to Facilitate ‘Variation Costs’, as Expert Witnesses Accede to Risk of Civil Contempt Proceedings in Rephrased Statement of Truth
- Proposed Legislation, Which Strengthens the MoD’s Position on Limitation in Military PI Claims, Survives 2nd Reading in Commons
- Faculty of Advocates Remarks that the Scottish Bill, Devised to Recover the NHS’ Costs of Treating Industrial Disease Victims, Lacks ‘Incentivising Effect’
- Sold Out of Administration, Heptonstalls Solicitors is Pipped to Penetrate List of ‘Top 200 Law Firms’
- Slater and Gordon Acquires PI Specialist, Jigsaw Law, for Undisclosed Fee
- BOHS Calls for Swifter Reaction to Report Which Dubbed Silica ‘The Next Asbestos’
- Mesothelioma UK Study on Healthcare Workers Affected by Mesothelioma Sparks Broader Discussion on Asbestos Exposure Risks in Publicly Owned Buildings
- Solidifying Tenuous Links Between Repeated Hair Dye Exposure and Cancer – What are the Personal and Professional Risks?
- Challenging Limitation in Proceedings Against Liquidated Defendants: Holmes v S & B Concrete Ltd  EWHC 2277 (QB)
- High Court Tackles Departure from the Single Joint Expert in NIHL Claims: Hinson v Hare Realizations Ltd (2)  EWHC 2386 (QB)
- IIAC to Investigate Neurodegenerative Disease Among Professional Footballers – is There a More Than Doubling of Risk?
- Occupational Noise Exposure Increases Hyperglycaemia Incidence – A New Matter for Contention in NIHL Claims?