- Must Fundamental Dishonesty be ‘Persistent’ to Dismiss the Primary Claim? Roberts v Kesson & Anor  EWHC 521 (QB)
- FOIL/APIL Guidelines on Medico-Legal Examinations Revisited: Macdonald v Burton  EWHC 906 (QB)
- Solicitors’ Reliance on Clients to Comply with Disclosure Duties: Square Global v Leonard  EWHC 1008 (QB)
- New Trend Sees NIHL Claimants Attempt to Depart from Single Joint Expert Evidence? Mixed Success in the County Courts
- All-Party Parliamentary Group Calls for the Government to Halve the Occupational Silica Exposure Limit and Likens Disease Burden to Asbestos
- Claimant Issues Textured Breast Implant-Associated Cancer Claim at the High Court
- Government Establishes New £15,120 Bereavement Damages Award
- Former Coops Law Owner Disqualified, Rebuked and Fined for ‘Undermining’ and ‘Frustrating’ SRA Intervention into Asons Solicitors
- Government-Funded Investigation of Brain Disease in Italian Footballers to Trigger Industrial Disease Classification in UK?
- Welding Poses Greatest Occupational Risk of Invasive Pneumococcal Disease
- Setting-Off Costs in QOCS-Protected Claims – A Question for the CPRC? Ho v Adelekun  EWCA Civ 517
- Loss of Dependency Damages in Fatal Accident Claims Involving Foster Children: Witham (as Executrix of the Estate of Neil Witham, deceased) v Steve Hill Ltd  EWHC 299 (QB)
- SRA Bans PI Paralegal from Legal Practice for Settling Claim Without Client’s Consent
- Personal Injury Discount Rate to Decrease to (-)1.75% in Northern Ireland?
- Expect New Recommendations on Guideline Hourly Rates by the End of 2020
- Mesothelioma Charity Establishes Heavyweight Legal Panel